Who We Are
We are a small team of qualified professionals with many years experience in industry in many roles as Trades, as Self Employed Contractor, Finishing Foremen/Contracts Manager, followed by a number of years Training Adviser & Trainer, preparing & delivering courses of a variety of subjects.
Key Qualifications & Training
Our range of qualifications and training are extensive with key aspects detailed below:
- NVQ Level 4 Training & Development-equivalent to PTLLS & CTLLS level Certification
- NEBOSH Certificates
- CSCS card holders at Management levels
- P405 BOHS (British Occupational Health Society) qualified to Manage Asbestos in Buildings
- Trained Face Fit & PAT Testers
- Fire Risk Assessment practitioner accredited by the West Midlands Fire Service and Institute of Risk Management
- IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment) certification
We are members of:
- Birmingham Health, Safety & Environmental Association-BHSEA
- CHAS approved Consultants
- SMAS Worksafe Approved Consultants
Additionally, we support the Health & Safety Executives's (HSE's) "Working Well Together" (WWT) initiative.